The following rules were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety and maintenance, with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary.
Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
- Each site is limited to one (1) RV and one (1) vehicle. If there is room on your site, you may park an additional vehicle if it does not stick out beyond your site area. Management must approve a third vehicle, which shall be parked in a designated area.
- The RV must be well maintained and in excellent overall condition.
- Yavapai County mandates the use of sewer gaskets/seals. Sewer hoses on long term rigs should be raised off the ground.
- Commercially made wheel covers are allowed. No storage is allowed under the RV.
- You may have your car and/or RV washed by an outside mobile washing service. The office can provide the name of mobile washing services.
- Park staff will escort and guide the parking of all RVs. Please notify the office if you want to move to another site or your RV needs to be repositioned, as the park staff escort must be present.
- Vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and operate in a safe manner. Speed limit in the park is 5 MPH (miles per hour).
- No repairs or maintenance may be done in the park, except by approved park mobile services. Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted in the park.
- Vehicles are to be parked only in the space intended. The common areas are not for parking.
- Never park in an empty site or on the street.
- Drive only on the roadways and never through an empty site.
- All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum. Please be mindful of your neighbors when warming your diesel engines — they can be very loud.
- Recreational use of motorized bikes, motorcycles or ATVs within the park is not permitted.
- Our park staff work hard to keep sites clean and free of debris. Please help by avoiding clutter and eyesores such as boxes, tools, wood, empty flower pots, etc.
- Only furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed and must be kept to a minimum.
- The following are NOT allowed on sites (including under the RV):
- No clothes lines or hanging of laundry.
- No appliances outside the RV.
- Open storage containers. (Plastic storage containers are permitted under your rig, if kept orderly.)
- No concrete blocks to form structures or brace awnings. Campfires are PROHIBITED at sites. There is a communal fire pit near the Ramada area for all to use. Gas or charcoal barbecues may be used for outdoor cooking on site. Please dispose of cooled ashes in a SEALED bag in a dumpster. During times of extreme FIRE DANGER, charcoal grills will not be allowed. Please confirm with the office prior to arrival.
- No walking through occupied sites or vacant sites.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed at your site only.
- All pets must be registered at the office. Maximum of 2 pets per site. Pet rules will be issued, and compliance is mandatory. Remember — cats are pets too, and the rules apply to them. They are not to be let out to run loose.
- The following breeds are NOT allowed in the park: Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, Pit Bull Mixes and Rottweilers.
- Pets must always be on a leash with the owner when outdoors. Pets cannot be tied outside and left unattended.
- No pets are allowed at food functions or on the grass areas.
- Guests must pick up after their pets. The pet park is equipped with doggie bags for your convenience. Please make sure the bag is securely sealed and placed in the trash disposals located in the front entrance of the park and rear of the park.
- Visitors must be accompanied by the registered guest always.
- Overnight guests must register at the office and are subject to a $3.50 fee per person per night. Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by the guest ALWAYS while in the park.
- Please notify the office if you are expecting a guest prior to them arriving, so they will be allowed to enter the park.
Emergency and Safety
- If you need to call 911, and time allows, please call the office so the maintenance staff can be prepared to escort the emergency personnel to your site.
- If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, call 928-567-4320 24 hours a day. (No soliciting is allowed.)
- Emergency Contact Information forms are required from all monthly guests. This information remains private and used only when a situation arises when we need to contact someone in the event of an emergency or is sought by law enforcement agencies. We never give personal information out to others.
- All monthly guests must have a current contact number on file in the office.
- Wi-Fi is provided for park guests for email and browsing ONLY. It is NOT for downloading or streaming. This will cause the Internet to slow down tremendously.
- Please note “NO SMOKING” areas. No smoking is permitted near the Front Office, Laundry and Bathroom areas.
- Front Desk Hours: 8:00 am until 5:00 pm
- Check In: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Please call Zane Grey RV Village if you will be arriving after 5:00 pm.
- Check Out: 11:00 am
- Quiet Time: 10:00 pm until 8:00 am